- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Spring Admitted Students
Welcome Spring Admitted Students
We are so excited to welcome you to Lake Forest College.
Here are few initial steps to becoming a Forester Forever:
1. Submit your non-refundable $500 on our secure server. You can also mail a check payable to Lake Forest College to: Lake Forest College, 555 N. Sheridan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045.
2018日本一道高清国产,2018日本高清国产不卡,2018日本高清国产 2. Follow us on social media! , , … we’ve got it all.
2018日本一道高清国产,2018日本高清国产不卡,2018日本高清国产 3. Connect with your fellow future Foresters on our .
3. Keep checking this page and the dates and deadlines page2018日本一道高清国产,2018日本高清国产不卡,2018日本高清国产 as information and forms will be uploaded as they become available.
Again, congratulations on your admission! #FutureForester2018日本一道高清国产,2018日本高清国产不卡,2018日本高清国产
Are you still finalizing your college decision?
1. Visit campus! In addition to ensuring that you earn your $2,000 per year visit grant2018日本一道高清国产,2018日本高清国产不卡,2018日本高清国产, experience a day in the life as a Forester—you’ll be happy you did! You have two great options to visit campus:
- - Personalize your visit to campus six days a week with a campus tour, classroom visit, chat with an admissions counselor and/or professor, meet with a coaches and more.
- Fall Open House Programs ( and )- take part in an academic experience with faculty, enjoy lunch in our dining hall, and connect with current students and staff.
2. Connect with your admissions counselor. The friendly faces in Patterson Lodge know you from the application process and are happy to help answer your questions and connect you with other members of the campus community.
3. Utilize our Office of Financial Aid with questions regarding merit scholarships, need-based aid, or other concerns related to cost of attendance.